Getting to Big Sky, Montana
It’s easy to get here. Actually, the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, a scenic, 45-mile drive from Big Sky, has more direct flights than any other small ski town in the West. All of which means you can leave your busy life behind and enjoy the largest skiing in the US in a matter of a few hours.
Major airline carriers include: Alaska Airlines, Allegiant, Delta, Frontier, United, and US Airways. Browse flights.
Getting Around Big Sky, Montana
Although there are plenty of dining and activity options located on the mountain, transportation is available for off-the-mountain adventures. If you would like complete control over your schedule, we would suggest renting a car.
Airport Rental Car Options:
- Phasmid (406) 922-0179
- Alamo Car Rental (406) 388-6694
- Avis Car Rental (406) 388-4091
- Budget Car Rental (406) 388-4091
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car (406) 388-7420
- Dollar Car Rental (406) 388-3484
- Hertz Rent-a-Car (406) 388-6939
- Thrifty Car Rental (406) 388-3484
- National Car Rental (406) 388-6694
Airport Shuttle Service:
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi (888) 454-5667. The most comfortable and cost effective option for families! Service booked around your travel schedule.
- Karst Stage Motorcoach Shuttle Service (800) 287-4759 or (406) 556-3540. Reservations required.
- Classic Limo (406) 585-5466; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transportation Around Big Sky:
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi (888) 454-5667. Perfect for dinner out! Reservations strongly recommended.
- Skyline Bus (406) 995-6BUS. Free skier shuttle that circulates the Meadow, Mountain, and Canyon areas every 30 minutes.
Transportation to West Yellowstone:
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi (888) 454-5667. Reservation based door-to-door transportation from Big Sky to West Yellowstone.
- Karst Stage Motorcoach Shuttle Service (800) 287-4759 or (406) 556-3540. Daily motorcoach shuttles from Huntley Lodge, Summit Hotel, and Big Horn Condos to all snowmobile and snowcoach shops in West Yellowstone.